I am Khodyrieva Daryna from Kyiv. I am the creator of 9 photo studios in Ukraine and a photographer. I adore my work and my old life. I gave all my savings to support the civilian population of Ukraine.
My dream is to return to work and open a new photo studio. I have been volunteering since the 4th day of the war.
Now the team consists of 18 people, 80% refugees and displaced people. We help all refugees and migrants from Donetsk, Mariupol, Kharkiv, Sumy.
Our current achievements:
– The territorial defense Forces in Poltava were equipped
– a center for assistance to migrants was opened (clothes, shoes, bedding, blankets, pillows, diapers, baby food, household chemicals)
– we constantly work with animal shelters. We even organized a truck full of hay for the zoo which was transported from Kharkiv to Kovalivka (Poltava region)
– established the production of individual first aid kits. Agreed with the doctors on the list of necessary medicine.
– find and send the guys to the front
– arranged the delivery of products to migrants
– We regularly buy bulletproof vests, plate carriers and unloading vests and send them to the front.
– delivered several thermal imagers from Europe and a bunch of other things that are difficult for us to find now (walkie-talkies, flashlights, turnstiles)
– set up baking pies for the military hospital.
My big dream is to work again and start living my old life! I want to build a photo studio and take the most beautiful photos again. For this, I need UAH 2,500,000